Flexi Paint Combos for Cosplay, Costume, Props and LARP!
You save £11.97 on the 250g 6 bottle combos!
You save £11.97 on the 500g 4 bottle combos!
You save £17.95 on the 500g 6 bottle combos!
Flexi Paint™ has been designed for costumes and props.
There are no harsh fumes or over powering smells.
Flexi Paint ™ is extremely versatile it:
- Can be wet sanded to a smooth finish!
- Is water based and can be thinned with water.
- Acrylics can be added to perfect which shade you need.
- Can be applied using a brush or sprayed on with an air brush/cup gun.
- When dry Flexi Paint™ provides a finished flexible, durable, rubber surface.
See our tutorials page for tips.
Flexi Paint™ is:
- Non toxic.
- Latex free
- Doesn't crack
- Strong bonding
- Highly flexible
- No mixing of parts
Tests have shown Flexi Paint™ bonds to:
- EVA Foam
- Upholstery foam
- Polyurethane soft foam
NO PRIMER IS NEEDED FOR FOAM SMITHING
Tip! Flocking can be mixed into the Flesh Flexi Paint™ for translucent skin effects, as done by The Forgotten Imp here.
Flexi Paint™ is water based so brushes and sponges can be washed clean with warm soapy water.
If you get Flexi Paint™ on your skin just use warm soapy water and baby oil or a baby wipe to wash away.
To remove Flexi paint™ from a surface soak in hot water for an hour or 2, depending on the thickness, then try to peel the Flexi Paint away. If this does not work soak the item in baby oil, again for 1 to 2 hours depending on how thick the layer is, so the baby oil penetrates under the Flexi Paint™ and try to peel it away. Don't forget to clear up the baby oil afterwards as much as possible before recoating the piece.
Flexi Paint™ will dry and will have a tack to the surface.
The tacky surface is because of the high bonding qualities of Flexi Paint™, this means: NO PRIMER IS NEEDED. Flexi Paint™ is its own primer and will bond to a wide variety of surfaces without peeling away or cracking.
The tack also makes Flexi Paint™ very durable and tough because of that extra bonding power; it grips acrylics, powders and glitters securely to its surface.
Silicone oil or silicone spray removes the tack completely and keeps your project clean and dust free..
...You clean your workspace... you clean your tools..
Wouldn’t you want to keep your project you worked so hard on clean, dirt, dust free and protected?
While we do sell Silicone oil, any Silicone lubricant sprays, tire shine and dashboard shines found in most Car/auto or DIY shops will work just as well, just make sure there is Silicone in it.
All that is needed is a quick spray over and buff off any excess with a soft cloth. That's it! Tack gone! Project sealed, protected and ready for use.
How compatible is Flexi Paint with acrylic paints for small details and weathering?
- Very. Acrylic paints work well both mixed directly in with Flexi Paint as well as applied on top of Flexi Paint. the tack will grip acrylics and powder pigments perfectly.
Do I need a primer for Flexi Paint?
- No. Flexi Paint acts as an all in one solution. It bonds very well to EVA foam as a primer, mid and top coat.
Can I air brush Flexi paint?
- Yes, but you will need to dilute it with water (distilled for best results). Flexi Paint also works well with a cup gun too.
Is Flexi Paint durable?
- Very and is widely used for Cosplay costumes, props and Larp weapons, but do avoid use in freezing temperatures.
Can i sand Flexi Paint™?
- Yes. We recommend a minium of 3-4 layers. Leave your Flexi Paint™ to fully dry over night and then use a wet and dry sandpaper. The higher the grit the smoother it will be.
Is it Waterproof?
- Yes. Unlike other paints and coatings, once dry, Flexi Paint™ is waterproof.
I got my Flexi Paint™ surface wet and now its discoloured!
- Don't worry, once it dries it will return to normal.
- Yes. Flexi paint is water based, non toxic, non flammable and doesn't have a strong odor.
Is it latex free?
- Yes. Flexi Paint™ contains no Latex.
Can I used Flexi Paint™ on Fabrics?
- Yes, we have found it it sticks to a vast range of fabrics including leather
Does Flexi Paint™ stick to latex?
Does Flexi Paint™ stick to EVA / PE Foam?
- Yes it bonds perfectly.
Do you sell to Trade/re-sellers/online stores?
- Yes. We are happy to offer trade prices for re-sellers. If you're interested in becoming a re-seller please contact us.