FullDip® is the number 1, European made, vinyl liquid wrap.
As a comparison to the obvious main leader in the dip business it;
- Lays smoother (if applied properly)
- Covers better - easier colour changes (if applied properly)
- Comes with 1 white nozzle
- Lasts longer - up to 10 years life (if applied properly)
- Stronger - only 5 WET coats needed :)
- AND best of all, is CHEAPER!
- Has safer chemicals - 100% REACH compliant
A FullDip 400ml spray covers up to 1.2 m² (single coat).
FullDip is a Liquid Vinyl spray application, once dry it becomes a tough elastic and durable film.
Full dip can be cleaned with most soaps, and resists water, mud or pressure washer cleaning.
How To Spray:
- Surface must be clean and dry. For best results, avoid direct sunlight, high humidity, or breezy conditions.
- Shake can vigorously for one full minute after mixing ball begins to rattle. Shake often while applying.
- Hold can 6-10” from surface, moving can back and forth, slightly overlapping each stroke. Apply heavily enough to produce an even, wet appearance.
- Allow 30 minutes’ minimum between coats. Apply as many coats as desired (3-4 average).
- Allow 4 hours’ minimum dry time before use. Coverage: Approximately 5-10 sq. ft. per can.