Works best with Clear Flexi Paint™.
To get a metallic finish using Flexi Paint™ and powder pigments:
- Mix the powder pigment with a bit of water to make a smooth paste.
- Tip the paste in to the Flexi Paint™
- Paint the Flexi Paint™ mix onto the surface of your project.
- Let it dry.
- Once dry put some powder pigment onto a dry sponge and rub onto the Flexi Paint surface.
- Buff off any excess powder.
- Seal with Silicone oil for an extra glossy finish.
To see a video of the instructions please see the tutorial section of this website or the video here on our Youtube page.
For further tips and tricks join our Facebook group: Tyges Supplies and Flexi Paint Users group.