PlastiDip can be dipped, brush coated and sprayed. Add more layers for greater protection and grip.
Also… PLASTIC, RUBBER, FIBREGLASS and CONCRETE SURFACES!
On vehicles or irregular shaped items, particular attention should be paid to the sills, trim, gutters, grills, any tight or hard to get to corners and gullies that you would not normally concentrate on.
• Wash only with hot water as some soap detergents contain residues that Plasti Dip may not adhere to.
• Never use any petroleum, citric, alcohol or solvent based cleaning/care products with Plasti Dip.
• Do not use car care cleaning products such as wheel shines, paint wipes etc, as these often leave trace residues which could cause adhesion problems.
• Remove all traces of previous wax or silicone residue from cleaning products using the correct de-greaser, particularly for metal and plastic surfaces.
• Clean large areas with Plasti Dip Panel Wipe degreaser.
• Small areas can be cleaned with Plasti Dip “Dip Care Prep Degreaser”.
• Ensure all water is removed and the area thoroughly dry before coating.
AEROSOLS – Refer to aerosol for instructions. Shake well before and during use. Test spray pattern on sample piece prior to application. In cold conditions, place aerosol in warm water (approximately 21°c) for 10-15 minutes before use.
persons under the age of 18 purchasing these good are deemed to have permission of their parent or guardian and will be supervised by the parent or guardian while using any products purchased.