Tin cure / Condensation cure Silicone rubber is ideal for fine detailed castings, mini production runs, moulding clay sculptures or 3d printed parts. Perfect for casting Mask, Armour & Props for Cosplay, Costumes, Larp, Props Miniature Models and Crafts!
• Good pouring flow
• 20 Minute pot life (@ 20*c)
• High tear and tensile strength.
• Easy de mould from complex replica parts.
• De mould in 6-8 hours (@ 20*c)
• Low linear shrinkage.
• High Strength silicone mould making rubber.
• Easily mixed by hand with low viscosity & coloured catalyst to ensure even and thorough mixing.
SUITABLE FOR USE WITH:
1. Make sure the surface of the moulded item is clean & free of loose material.
2. Use a suitable mould release agent such: as soap water, detergent or petroleum jellies.
3. Weigh the Silicone and Catalyst using precise scales in a clean container & a clean stirring stick.
0.5Kg Silicone – 7.5 g Catalyst
1Kg Silicone – 15 g Catalyst
4. Thoroughly stir the silicone before adding the catalyst, as separation may occur if stored for long periods.
5. Mix the silicone and catalyst evenly.
6. Pour the mixture into the lowest part of your object, avoiding air entrapment.
7. De mould after 6-8 hours (@ 20*c), remove your original object and begin casting.
Tin cure / Condensation cure Silicone is an industrial product & must NOT be used in food moulding, dental or human skin moulding applications.